FREE Shipping after you spend $100 * see details FREE Shipping after you spend $100 *see details

Blog

Mix & Match

Mix & Match

This is a nice and handy trick to use when thinking about how to style and balance your space!  A sure way to give your room character is to decorate approximately 70% of it in a particular style then fill up the remaining 30% in a completely different style.  This way, you can create a cozy or traditional atmosphere with pops of modern or vice versa.  This will make the room appear less staged and give you the real, lived in look!